Strawberry Cinnamon Crêpes
Gluten, grain, dairy, refined sugar free
- Frying pan
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup nut milk
- ½ cup almond meal
- ⅓ cup tapioca flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp olive or coconut oil and some for the frying pan
- In a bowl whisk the eggs and add the milk and olive oil.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix together.
- Heat a large frying pan with some olive or coconut oil to a medium heat. Ladle in around ⅓ of a cup of mixture and tilt pan to spread to edges. Repeat.
- Top with loads of fresh strawberries or blueberries, roasted hazelnuts, coconut yoghurt, pure maple syrup, homemade chocolate sauce* and if tolerated, organic cream. YUM!
- *homemade chocolate sauce – 3 tbsp coconut oil, 1 row of dark chocolate, pure vanilla extract, sea salt – gently melt in a double boiler.