Jump to Recipe
Pumpkin Kumara Carrot Soup
Gluten, sugar, grain, dairy free.
- 1/2 butternut pumpkin chopped
- 1 medium kumara chopped
- 4 large carrots chopped
- 2 tablespoon animal fat
- 2 small onions chopped
- sea salt
- 1 tsp thyme dried herbs or fresh if you have!
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice turmeric and paprika
- 3-4 cups chicken broth or water + broth concentrate
- 1-2 drops doTERRA Ginger Essential Oil optional, use spice if don't have oil
- Roast the pumpkin, kumara and carrots in some fat until tender (about 30 mins)
- In a large pot, sautée the onions in ghee until tender.
- Add everything else except Ginger oil.
- Once cooked, add Ginger oil or spice and blitz with stick whizz until smooth.