This delicious certified organic vegan blend of organic hemp protein, sprouted & bio-fermented pea protein and wholesome superfoods is a source of complete protein, zinc, vitamin C, pre & probiotics and fibre when consumed as part of a healthful and varied diet.
With the natural sweetness of berries combined with the smooth nutty flavour of hemp protein, this luscious blend tastes beautiful and keeps you feeling satisfied.
Providing a variety of nutrients to support a plant based diet, Beauty Berries Hemp Protein has been naturopathically formulated with many beautiful benefits such as:
- It is a good source of PROTEIN which is necessary for tissue building, repair, growth & maintenance of muscle mass and bones.
- Contains organic BERRIES such as acai, commonly known as the ‘beauty berry’.
- Contains HORSETAIL, Equisetum arvense traditionally used in western herbal modalities.
- Contains ZINC to contribute to normal skin structure, the maintenance of hair & nails and wound healing.
- Contains VITAMIN C which supports normal collagen formation in skin and will help protect the cells from free radical damage.
- A complete AMINO ACID profile.
- SPROUTED & BIO-FERMENTED.
- PRE- & PROBIOTICS for gut support, Lactobacillus spp. <2000 CFU (Colony Forming Units) per 30 g serve.
- Contains FIBRE.
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Beauty Berries Hemp Protein contains no nasties, no whey, no soy, no gluten. Just pure whole foods to help you look good and feel good.
|INGREDIENTS (per 500g)|
|Organic Sprouted & Bio Fermented Live Protein Blend 305 g|
Hemp Protein* (30%), Sprouted & Fermented Golden Pea Protein* (30%)[Pre-Digested Cultured Protein Isolate], Peruvian Raw Sacha Inchi Protein*,
|Beauty Berry Blend 150 g|
Acai Berry* (6%), Mango, Raspberry (3%), Cranberry (3%), Blueberry (4%), Goji Berry* (4%), Beetroot*, Camu Camu*, Horsetail,
|Organic Bio-Fermented Pre & ProBiotic Blend 28 g|
Whole Brown Rice Milk Powder*, Artichoke Inulin* (Prebiotic Fibre), Fermented Sprout Blend [Mung Bean Sprout*, Brown Rice Sprout*, Red Lentil Sprout*, Chickpea Sprout*, Linseed Sprout*, Alfalfa Seed Sprout*, Millet Sprout*, Quinoa Sprout*, Chia Seed Sprout*] Lactobacillus spp. <2000 CFU/30 g serve, Apple Pectin (Prebiotic Fibre),
-Molasses added for the fermentation process
|Nourishing Fat & Fibre Blend 7000 mg|
Coconut Milk Powder*, Linseed Meal*, Chia Seed Meal,
|Natural Sweetener & Flavour Blend 7000 mg|
Natural Vanilla Extract, Thaumatin (Plant Based Sweetener),
|Organic Digestion Blend 1000 mg|
Licorice Root*, Aloe Vera, Nutmeg*, Cloves*, Kelp*, Sunflower Lecithin*,
|Organic Metabolic Blend 800 mg|
Ginger Root, Turmeric*, Cayenne Pepper, Gingko Biloba*,
|Organic Wholefood Vitamin Blend 400 mg|
Rose Hip*, Camu Camu*,
|Wholefood Mineral Blend 400 mg|
Aquamin Marine Minerals* (Arctic Sea Algae), Zinc Gluconate,
|Herbal Liver Support Complex 200 mg|
St Marys Thistle,
|Plant Digestive Enzyme Blend 200 mg|
Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Papain, Bromelain.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
|Serving Size – 30 g|
|Servings per package –|
500 g – 16
1 kg – 33
per 100 g
|ENERGY||498 kJ||6 %||1660 kJ|
|DIETARY FIBRE||2.2 g||7 %||7.3 g|
|SODIUM||7 mg||<1 %||23 mg|
|VITAMIN C||103.5 mg||260 %||344.9 mg|
|ZINC||2.6 mg||22 %||8.7 mg|
Percentage Daily Intakes/Recommended Dietary Intakes based on the average adult diet of 8700 kJ per day.
FORMULATED SUPPLEMENTARY SPORTS FOOD: Not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed once daily in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate physical exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing eggs, fish, shellfish, soy, lupin, tree nuts, and sesame.
|Amino Acid Profile grams per 100 g|
|Essential Amino Acids|
| Conditionally Essential Amino Acids|
|Non-Essential Amino Acids|
♦Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)
Add 2-3 heaped tablespoons (30 g) to 250 ml – 350 ml of your choice of milk, milk alternative, water or coconut water. Add to your smoothies or bliss balls, bake into slices or add to raw treats.