Curry Chicken Liver Meatballs
Gluten, dairy, grain, refined sugar free.
- Food processor
- 500 g organic chicken mince
- 10 organic chicken livers blitzed in food processor until creamy
- 2 cups kumara (small to medium size) finely grated, I use food processor attachment
- 1 small onion chopped finely
- 2 tsp dried sage use a handful of fresh if you have it
- 2 tsp dried tarragon use a handful of fresh if you have it
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and pepper
- 2 tsp curry powder or more if you like spice
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together. The creamy chicken livers is what holds everything together! Let sit for 10 minutes for everything to meld together for easy rolling.
- Roll into balls and place on baking paper on a baking tray. Bake at 180°C for around 20 minutes.