Jump to Recipe
Creamy Mango Chicken Curry
Gluten, dairy, sugar free.
- Stick whizz, stove top.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic or about 3 cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp ginger powder or 1 tablespoon fresh, chopped
- 1-2 tbsp curry powder depending on how spicy you like it!
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup nut milk
- 2 cups chopped + steamed veges – I used kumara, potato, pumpkin, carrot this is part of the sauce
- 2 zucchini grated
- 2 mango's diced peeled
- 2 organic chicken breasts with skin, diced
- sea salt and pepper
- Steam the chopped veges until soft, then transfer to a container along with the milk. With a stick whizz or food processor blitz until smooth and creamy. This is your sauce.
- Heat frying pan to a medium heat with oil and soften onion.
- Add apple cider vinegar, garlic, ginger and curry and stir until combined.
- Add the sauce, mango, chicken and zucchini and season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer for a further 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked and the flavours infuse with the sauce.