Jump to Recipe
Carrot & Zucchini Fritters
Gluten, dairy, refined sugar free.
- 4 large eggs or 5 small
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1 large zucchini grated
- 1 small finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1 tsp tarragon
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp collagen
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- duck fat beef tallow or coconut oil for frying
- optional: bacon cook first, nutritional yeast, cheese
- Add eggs to large bowl and whisk.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a large frying pan with your fat of choice to medium to high heat.
- Add large spoonfuls to fat and flip when bubbles begin and crispy underneath.
- Serve with a side salad, your favourite dip or whatever you like!
These are an easy weekend lunch, or dinner if you’re stuck for ideas! If you don’t need so many fritters, just halve the recipe.