Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
Flourless, gluten, dairy, refined sugar free.
- Kitchen whizz.
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp honey or pure maple
- 1 tbsp gelatin grass-fed
- ¼ cup mesquite powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips dairy free, sugar free
Flax seed egg
- 1 tbsp ground flax seed (also known as linseed)
- 3 tbsp water
- Make the flax seed egg by mixing the ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside to gel together.
- In a large bowl combine the mesquite powder, coconut oil, honey, salt, gelatin and vanilla together and mix.
- Whizz the sunflower seeds until they are like a flour – around 3 minutes. Add to the bowl along with the flax seed egg and the dark chocolate chips and mix.
- Roll heaped teaspoons worth of mixture into balls and place on brown baking paper on a tray. Press down gently to flatten and then bake at 150°C fan bake or 170°C conventional bake for 10 minutes. Once finished remove from oven and stand for 10 minutes to set then transfer to a rack to cool.