Jump to Recipe
Bacon Zucchini Slice
Gluten, dairy, sugar free.
- 2 medium zucchinis grated
- 1 cup spinach chopped
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup almond meal
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 6 rashers of bacon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp each of sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 160°C on fan bake.
- Grate the zucchini into a large bowl, salt, then squeeze out some of the liquid using a tea towel or muslin cloth.
- Add the eggs to the bowl and whisk.
- Add all other ingredients and mix. Add mixture to dish lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until brown on top.